Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1

Drew: At 8:37 tonight, you will turn one year old -- and what a year it's been! Even though we have went through a lot more than most new parents do, I wouldn't change a minute of this past year. Everything we have experienced has just made us stronger and love you that much more (if that was possible!). And as a family, we will continue to face any new challenges that come our way! You have blessed our lives so much and I thank God each and every day that he chose us to be your parents. We are so proud of you and look forward to celebrating the many more birthdays to come!!!!

Happy Birthday Drew -- We love you more than you could ever imagine... Mommy and Daddy




1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Drew....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY! I am so excited for you! What a big boy you are to get all those great presents! Love the cake, too! You have a wonderful family that loves you a whole lot! You are one lucky little boy! Happy birthday......we hope your day is wonderful!