Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bday Party w/Mommy & Daddy

Good morning Drew -- It's your birthday!!!!


Since today is officially Drew's birthday and since his party isn't until Saturday, Jon and I decided to do a little something for him. We went ahead and gave him our presents. Then he got to practice destroying a cake -- I think he's ready for Saturday!!






"That was FUN!!"

2 comments:

Jenson's said...

You are more than welcome to add our blog to yours. I will also add your, oh so handsome, Drew to ours. He is so cute.

Darcy said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!!

When we have a party for our girls and it doesn't fall on their birthday, we always give them our presents to open and the presents sent from out of state aunts and uncles, in addition to a special cake or cupcakes. We make it special on the actual day in addition to all the hoopla on the party day! :)