Monday, June 9, 2008

I love these pics!!!!

Dear Drew ~ I took some pics of you outside on Saturday, and I must say -- they are some of my favorite pics that I've taken of you yet!!









3 comments:

Allison said...

Hi,
I've noticed your comments around the cleft blog circuit and just wanted to introduce myself. My daughter Abby was born 3/12/07 with a ucl. You must have already visited our blog because I can see you pulled a link from mine to baby Ella's blog. Isn't she just beautiful? Absolutely breathtaking! Your little guy is adorable. So glad you're joining us all!

Allison

The Ski's said...

Krissy,

I LOVE your blog. Little Drew is ADORABLE!!!! Oh, my! I am amazed at those baby blues! What a little doll! We actually loved the name Drew...and were torn between Reid and Drew when Reid was born. I had never had a Reid in my class at school....amd we wanted a name with no "connections"...so we went with Reid....but Drew is still a name dear to my heart!

I am glad you posted on our blog. I will be happy to link your site to ours if that is ok! You have a precious little boy....and I can't wait to watch him grow.

Welcome to the "club" of bloggers! So glad you are here!

Have a wonderful day!

Allison said...

Hi again!

Thanks for adding us to your links, I also added you! I noticed our link says "1 boy . . ." but it's actually "1 guy . . ." Don't mean to be picky, it's just kind of a spin on this show Nick and I used to watch "2 Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place." Thanks!

Drew is so cute! I hope you guys have an enjoyable first birthday with him. Isn't it just amazing how fast it all happens? It seems like all the cleft stuff is never going to end, and before you know it, the majority of it is behind you and your looking at a walking, talking, 1 year old toddler.