When we first found out about Drew having a cleft lip and palate, it was very easy to feel like we were the only ones in the world that had ever went through this. How much more wrong could we have been???
First, I met some wonderful mom's on MySpace, and then I found these blogs! I have only been blogging for a short period of time, but I already feel so much support, not only from my family and friends, but now also from all of the "cyber" friends I have met that have been on this same journey that we are on with Drew. Take Darcy, for example, who wrote the sweetest things about Drew and included it on her blog!
http://rachelsjourney.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-cleft-friend.html
Thanks again Darcy!!
Welcom Barret & Hayes
13 years ago


2 comments:
OMG, you don't think how far Drew has come until you see the pics from the beginning. I looked back at his baby pictures and thought, " I don't remember him looking like that". He was beautiful the day he was born and he's even more beautiful today! You're right between his big blue eyes and that "happy go lucky" personality, there won't be much to hold him back! Luv ya, Aunt Barrie
Okay - you have me crying at work! That was very nice of your cyber friend. And your baby boy is beautiful. He is always smiling so you know he is very loved.
Post a Comment