Meet "Prince Drew-Frog"
My fear was that with me and mom there, he wouldn't be interested in doing anything other than having his grandma hold him, but he proved me wrong! He held onto their little rope thing the whole time and loved getting candy from everyone!
I also came to realize that while Drew can definitely have his moments, overall he is pretty well behaved --- there were kids who refused to put their costumes on, kids who cried during the entire walk, kids who wouldn't hold onto the rope, kids who wouldn't leave their parents side, etc.... But not Drew! He was very happy-go-lucky and just seemed to take everything in!
After the parade, they returned to their room and had cupcakes, punch, candy, and cheesy puffs! My mom said to me, "I hope you don't expect him to eat a good lunch today!"
I love my little Drew-Frog so much and am thankful for all of the help my mom always give me :o)


6 comments:
Love the frog prince!!! What an adorable outfit. And glad he was so well-behaved! I guess I have to remember Aidan's not 2 yet. : ) Not sure he would've done as well.
Happy Halloween!!
Ava would be kissing on that frog for sure!!!! He looks so old in that picture eating. That hair cut really changes his looks!!
LOVE the prince frog costume!! I thought I might be going a little over board if I dressed Aiden as a frog since that was his whole birthday theme in March. Regretting my decision after seeing such a cute Prince-Drew Frog. At least he will still be green in his Yoda wear. Very cute pictures and praying my little one learns a lesson from drew and decides to cooperate tomorrow.
Drew looks super cute in his frog costume!
What a great costume! He did do very well at the party. My kid was one of the "others". She would not leave my side - oh well at least she was good while she was standing by me. Drew is on the animal theme for Halloweens.
I love the costume! So cute! And what a well-behaved boy you have. You must be so proud of him. :o)
Post a Comment