We had a great Halloween night! We trick-or-treated in our neighborhood with Gabe, Laurie, Colten, and Dalton for about an hour and then spent the next hour handing out treats at our house. I think Drew might have actually liked the latter better! And let me tell you, he was not stingy when it came to giving out candy!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
7 comments:
WOW Krissy, what an adorable costume!!! I'm glad that sweet boy enjoyed himself!
Such a cute costume!!! Love the frog and the chicken... heehee He seriously looked excited to be in that costume!
Looks like he had a wonderful time. LOVE the costume. :)
I love his costume!! I wish Nate would have been something cuter than Batman. :o( Can you tell I am still pouting!
Krissy, thanks for your post on my blog. It's wonderful to "meet" you! And Drew is so adorable. What a cutie in that costume!
Such a cute costume! Glad he had fun! :)
Such a cute costume! The picture of the kids hugging is just precious!
Post a Comment