On Saturday morning, your daddy and I decided to take you to the park to get some "fall pics." You wore your new western shirt and vest and looked so cute! It was already pretty warm by the time we got there, but I did manage to get a few cute pics. I learned a few lessons too... #1) It is hard to find a place in the park that is not in direct sunlight. #2) Direct sunlight does not make for good pictures. #3) Whenever I'm holding a camera, it doesn't matter how many times I say your name or what kind of funny noises I make, you refuse to look at me. #4) I will have to be more careful next time so that I don't trip in a hole while running backwards trying to get that perfect shot. Luckily my ankle and wrist did not suffer any serious injuries...
My faves from the day!
And a different crop:
(All pics are straight out of the camera...maybe I can get some editing software for Christmas!! Any suggestions anyone????)


5 comments:
He looks like such a little man in this picture - adorable! As for software, if you want to keep it simple, I'd recommend Photoshop Elements. Doesn't have all the power of Photoshop CS4, but it also doesn't have the crazy price tag either.
You did great on your pictures. My kids are the same way about not looking at me when I am taking their picture - ugh why is that!!! I agree with the photoshop Elements. That is what I am looking to get as well.
It has been really warn here for the past couple of days. I am enjoying it while I can!! I have photoshop elements and am learning to use it. I would say get that!
Great pics! #4 is my favorite! He is so handsome.
Love the pics! I agree with the others and say Photoshop Elements. I just got it and it's great. I am having fun learning how to use it. I'm currently creating a cookbook for my siblings using a digital scrapbook kit with all of my mom's recipe cards that were in her handwriting. It has proven to be pretty easy to use. I also used it to edit some of Gavin's 3 month photos and had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment