Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Little Announcement...

So Thursday was tax day and I couldn't be happier! While I actually enjoy the work and getting to meet with and plan with clients, tax season just really got to me this year.

Maybe it was because I knew that with me working late it left Jon in charge of picking Drew up, cooking Drew dinner, and entertaining Drew until I got home. Maybe it was because Drew is getting older and I feel like he now knows that his momma isn't around as much. Or maybe it was because...I was going through the first trimester of pregnancy!


Yep, you heard me right, Baby B #2 is due to arrive on October 14th!!


(I think Drew thought it was a harmonica-ha!)

After having one of the worst colds of my life, I realized that the way I was feeling just might be from more than just a bad cold. So, on Friday, February 26th, I decided to take a pregnancy test and much to my surprise, it was positive!

I went to the doctor a week later and because of my irregular cycles, they did an ultrasound to determine how far along I was. Surprisingly, I was 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant already!

Things have been going good so far! I've discovered that the key to not feeling bad is to eat before I get hungry and to go to bed as early as possible! I will be 15 weeks along tomorrow and am still having moments of nauseousness, but I'm hoping that will be ending very, very soon.

I'm happy to finally be sharing this great news with my blog friends and can't wait to share all of the magical moments that will be happening along the way!!

11 comments:

Joy Howse said...

WOO HOO!!! COngrats on this wonderful news! Drew almost looks like he is holding and saying with his big eyes, "You're what?? you mean to tell me I am not going to be the center of your world anymore?" Love it!! Praying that time flies by for you and that pregnancy symptoms are not too severe. Congrats again!!

Brooke said...

Yay!!! Many congratulations! Seems like there is a baby boom in bloggy land lately :)

Heather said...

Congrats, congrats!!!!!! I have to admit, I'm ALMOST grossed out at seeing a pee stick that close to Drew's mouth! haha I kept the one when we got the positive with Aidan and he HAS put it in his mouth, so I guess that's why my mind went there. : )

Anyway, so happy for you!!! And so excited tax season is over! I can't wait until you find out what you're having!

Adawk said...

Yay!!!! Glad tp hear your good news:)

amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unknown said...

You found time to have the boink a boink during BUSY SEASON!?!?! GOOD FOR YOU! CONGRATS!

The Ski's said...

Krissy.....SOOOOO happy for you!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us all!!! Keep us posted...and we are praying for a smooth, healthy, and beautiful pregnancy!!!! Yipppeee!

Kameron said...

Yay!! Congrats! I can't wait to see shots of the journey to baby #2!!

I need to keep the blogland water away from me though! I had a dream last night that I was pregnant again! I freaked out when I woke up!

Mommy3 said...

Congratulations! You are going to love being a mama of 2!

Kelly Rogers said...

Hooray!! Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news. I hope your pregnancy is wonderful and smooth. I can't wait to hear all about your journey.

Alicia W. said...

SHUT UP! I had NO clue you were preggers! I love it and congrats darlin!!!!! See what all I miss when I take a break from blogging! lol. :)