Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boy or Girl???? The BIG Announcement!

May I have the envelope please...

13 comments:

Mommy3 said...

Oh how sweet! Love the video. It'll be a great memory for you guys. Drew will love having a brother.

Heather said...

Krissy, that made me cry!!! Ahh, I love how Drew helped. So sweet! Wow, it's amazing how alike Drew and Aidan are in their speech. Wish we lived closer and could have an actual playdate!

Congrats on your baby boy!! You and Jon will do great with two of 'em!! : ) And how cute are you? I loved seeing you in video!

Heather said...

Oh, and my favorite boy name is Colin. It's actually my brother's name, so we didn't use it... but I wish I could have! Of course I like some other popular boy names - Carson, Nathan (Natey!!), Max (although I couldn't see myself with one), Ethan, Ian, and Jack (which Chad hated.) Good luck with names!!

amanda said...

That was so sweet!! Congratulations!

Nola said...

Yay! Congrats! Drew will be a great big brother (and it's great to see his curls are back)! Sawyer says he wants a baby brother for him and Riley...my husband isn't convinced yet ;) You look great!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, one more... Ben/Benjamin. That was one of our top boy names before we found out we were having a girl, but then a teacher at my school named his son Ben.

Brooke said...

What a great way to announce what you are having!!! Such great news! Now, game on for the name challenge :)

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

awesome!!!! CONGRATS! And from one mom of two boys to another....it is a BLAST! Seriously, I wouldn't have it any other way. Adalynn has the best big brothers in the world. And I am so glad that she has two!

Mary Kay said...

That was a great way to tell everyone what is coming next. Congrats!

Kameron said...

I teared up! I have such a soft spot for anythign baby I swear!! I am so excited for you guys!

The Ski's said...

That is great! What an awesome video and memory! Congrats to you all!!! So happy for you!

Fie said...

What a great way to introduce your new little one....I am so happy for you.

Kelly Rogers said...

What a great way to make the announcement. That video will be so special for your newest addition. Congratulations on another baby boy!! How fun! And you are just so cute!! Drew will make a wonderful big brother. What a sweet boy he is.