This Mother’s Day was very special! It started with Mom, Bobby, Colby, & Whitney coming to our church so they could see Drew’s Parent/Child/Church dedication. It was really nice. They put his picture up on the big screen and we stood up on stage while they announced all of the other kids. Then Drew was presented with a little bible and a certificate.
After church, we headed back to our house for some pictures.
Outside with my hanging baskets!
Loved my little gift Drew made me in Sunday school :)
Then it was time for a cook-out. Mama Mary Kay, Mama Lorene, and Uncle Kevin met us at the house. We all enjoyed Jon’s grilled burgers – yum!
I can’t believe that next year I will be celebrating Mother’s Day with TWO little boys :)


1 comment:
Mother's Day will be very special next year with your two little ones. I love the gift Drew made for you, it's so cute!
Post a Comment