He peed in the potty two more times that night before bed! Sunday morning we got ready for church so not much of an opportunity to use the potty. Then we went to the river so, again, didn’t really get to reinforce what had started the night before. He stayed with my mom Sunday night and she said he was peeing in the potty that night and when I talked to her at 11:00 on Monday morning, he had only had one accident and had been peeing in the potty all morning (#2 is a different story…).
He seems to do best, though, with no diaper or underwear on. When I picked him up from mom’s yesterday, she had underwear on him and when we got home, he had an accident. After that, I stripped him down to just a shirt and no more accidents the rest of the night. (The M&M's he got after peeing might have helped -- he definitely has that part figured out -- even if just a little drop comes out, he's looking for his treat!) He even woke up with a dry diaper and peed in the potty this morning before going to school! Not sure how he’ll do at school today since he has a Pull-up on, but I definitely think we are headed in the right direction!! Yay!!


2 comments:
Yay! That is how Lucas started. Just peeing on the potty. I have my potty training posts tagged if you want to look through them. Lucas is 100% potty trained now and has no problem with #1 or #2. We haven't had an accident in over two weeks. I had to give him a lollipop (a small dum dum one) every time he pooped though to get him over his pooping issues. But it worked! ;) Good Luck! Little boy undies are so darn cute!
Yay for potty training. This way you won't have 2 in diapers! Awesome!
Post a Comment