Adorable! I love the one with his head in the bowl - that's hilarious! I tried to give Gavin ice cream a few weeks ago and he freaked out and wanted nothing to do with it. That's good for now. I know once he decides to give it a try, there will be no going back. Ha ha!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
4 comments:
Adorable! I love the one with his head in the bowl - that's hilarious! I tried to give Gavin ice cream a few weeks ago and he freaked out and wanted nothing to do with it. That's good for now. I know once he decides to give it a try, there will be no going back. Ha ha!
Shirtless is the only way to go with ice cream. :) Love the pictures.
love the pics!!
So cute! It must be instinct to want to lick the bowl!
Post a Comment