Ahhhh! Love it! I tried and tried to get a picture of Aidan doing that, but alas, he wasn't that interested in the belly.
I can't believe he's almost here! I'm so excited! Did you get the insert in the mail? Sorry I was super lame and didn't even put a note in it. It was amazing that I even managed to get to the post office. Oh, and I was looking at my favorite younghouselove site and their daughter is the same age as Lilah, and they're still using the insert. I guess I could be, but she does ok without it. But maybe you'll get more use out of it than I did.
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
4 comments:
Getting closer :) And such a cute little belly!
too cute! you're getting close!!
Ahhhh! Love it! I tried and tried to get a picture of Aidan doing that, but alas, he wasn't that interested in the belly.
I can't believe he's almost here! I'm so excited! Did you get the insert in the mail? Sorry I was super lame and didn't even put a note in it. It was amazing that I even managed to get to the post office. Oh, and I was looking at my favorite younghouselove site and their daughter is the same age as Lilah, and they're still using the insert. I guess I could be, but she does ok without it. But maybe you'll get more use out of it than I did.
So sweet!! I can't believe you are getting so close!! When is your exact due date? Maybe you'll have him on my birthday, it's Oct 27th!! :o)
Post a Comment