Most of the time I'm not out trying to take the "perfect" picture. But yesterday, while we were scouting out places for some maternity/family pics, I snapped this and am in love! My two favorite boys (soon to be three!)...
Ok, I'm in love with this picture!! Love the in-camera cropping (with the boys on the left), the lighting is wonderful, and their expressions are precious. Good job!!!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
6 comments:
Oh that is just perfect! Just warms your heart. You better be framing this one. ;)
So sweet! I love how Drew's hand is on his daddy's face, just precious, a keeper for sure!
that's too sweet! great pic!
Ok, I'm in love with this picture!! Love the in-camera cropping (with the boys on the left), the lighting is wonderful, and their expressions are precious. Good job!!!
Great picture!
I love that Drew is holding daddy's face! They look a lot alike in this pic too! :)
Post a Comment