Today, Jon and I took Drew in for his 15-month check-up. Here are his stats...
Weight: 23 lbs 7.2 oz
Length: 31.5"
(At 12 months, he was 22 lbs 1.3 oz and 31".)
Everything went well, but they weren't too happy that he wasn't walking yet...She actually said that if he isn't walking well in a month and a half that we should go see a physical therapist! I don't think we'll have to worry about that though because he is getting a lot braver and taking four or five steps at a time now!! It shouldn't be long now (hopefully)...


3 comments:
I did not think Amelia would ever walk.....she was 16 months old!! Then she was EVERYWHERE!
Walk Drew! Walk!!! He'll be up and moving before you realize. I may even conisider 4-5 steps walking. He sounds like he is just as tiny as Adalynn. My oldest son was 20 lbs at 4 months, so Adalynn being 20 lbs at 15 mos is a little weird for me.
Krissy, don't even let the doctors get you to worrying about him not walking. Our first daughter was 18 months old when she finally started walking. We knew then how 'lucky' we were to not a have a walker so early, cause once Hannah started walking, she didn't walk, she ran!!! LOL.
He'll get there. And then you'll be chasing him everywhere!!
Post a Comment