You may remember my prior post about Drew's palate follow-up appointment where I was introduced to a couple expecting their first child, which they had been told had a complete cleft lip. They were able to meet Drew and ask me questions about his experience. I have been in touch with Michelle (the mom) and just found out today that their baby boy was born on September 12th. His palate was fine and he only has an incomplete cleft lip (instead of complete as they had originally thought)! Michelle shared some pictures with me and said it was OK for me to post them. I'm hoping I can talk her into starting a blog soon...
Anyway, isn't little Luke CUTE!

Please leave some comments so Michelle can see what a great blogging family we are :)
6 comments:
He is absolutely gorgeous. It makes me miss Adalynn's wide smile so much.
His cleft looks very similar to Abby's. She is having her revision surgery today, so things are crazy-but I am sure you can probably link them together...and yes Michelle, you need to join our secret society!
Welcome baby Luke! I can't wait to see your wide smile more!
What a cutie.
That's a good cleft lip if I ever saw one! Look at how much skin is above the cleft, under his nose. Surgery will be easy as pie! (Did I get that expression right? Is pie supposed to be EASY?) Anyway, little Luke is a cutie! Michelle - I joined this family a few months ago and it was the greatest discovery. Glad to have a newbie!
What an absolute sweetheart!!! I think his lip looks fantastic already! Truly! He is truly a beautiful little guy. It's amazing how these newborn photos bring back so many pre-op photos. Miss those days sometimes, actually! Michelle, this is an AWESOME network of people you have found. They have been a light to me on many dark days. Welcome...and congrats on baby Luke's arrival!
What a cutie! Yes, his cleft is similar to Abby's, so precious. Isn't it funny how we all adore those pre-op lips? They were ALL beautiful!
Wow, he's a cutie!
Congrats Michelle!! There are a lot of us families with cleft affected children, check our blogs and hopefully there you will find some encouragement and just like getting to know all of us!
Post a Comment