Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jon's Birthday

Today is Jon's birthday! We celebrated by going out to eat, then coming home to open presents and have cake! [On a side note, I ended up returning the camera Jon bought me for my birthday and ordering a new one -- which came in today! So these pics were all taken with my new Canon PowerShot. The main difference I see in this camera and what I call my "big camera" is the red eye. My big one seems to never have red eye and my old small one and now this one seem bad about having red eye -- especially on Drew. I guess I'll try it out for a few more days before I decide to keep it...OK, enough about cameras...onto birthday pics!!!]

First some cute ones of Drew hanging out in our spare bedroom:





And now some of the bday boy :)




Jon LOVED his new iPod, and for good reason since I had already loaded 3000+ songs on it for him!!

This is Drew with his two Halloween toys. He loves to make them both sing at the same time!


5 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Happy Birthday!! You guys are like me and my husband. Our birthdays are just a few weeks apart too (but in October).

Love the mirror shot. I bet the drool marks looks like my mirror!

Darcy said...

I LOVE the mirror shot!!

And way to go on already having songs loaded onto the new ipod! Way to go Wifey!! :)

Heather said...

That's awesome you have a housekeeper!! But I love how you "clean up" before she comes. : ) I would love someone to come over just to clean my toilets and mop my floors... ooh, and my windows could use a good wash!

Wait, so you took the BIG camera back? The one that was better about no red eye? I know up until we got our "big" camera, red eye was always a problem... and the red eye setting was horrible because of the multiple flashes. Anyway, looks like Daddy had fun getting his ipod! And I DO love that mirror shot! : )

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, you guys are like us too! I'm April 20th, and Nick is April 28th. I think Heather and Chad's are close too. Interesting . . .

Drew is looking as cute as ever!

Unknown said...

hey, I actually use the Cannon PowerShot. And I love it. But I take about 95% of my pics with no flash so I don't get the red eye often. My house is really sunshiney and bright, and I take alot of pics outside. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!