Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend - Sunday and Monday Activities

Sunday was a busy day. First, we went to Aunt Dar's for a cookout.

Here is a face I see a lot of...Drew pulling up to me wanting to be picked up!


Then we went to our friend's Brian and Shelly's house. Drew really liked all the wildlife in their basement :) (He has his jammies on in these pics...)



Today, we went to Raleigh's first birthday party. Her grandpa is the Partner-in-Charge at the office I work at. I have seen many pictures of her, but today was the first time I actually met her! She is even prettier than her pictures!

Drew, checking out her balloons.


Isn't she so pretty?



I tried to get a good pic of them together...but this was the best I could do!


1 comment:

Heather said...

What a doll she is! Nice try getting the shot of them together... I imagine it's hard when they're mobile! I couldn't even do it with my friends 3-month old. Our boys kept sinking down into the couch! Yikes, the wildlife basement scares me! But Drew sure looks interested. : ) Drew makes the funniest expressions... I can't wait to hear what he has to say when he really starts talking!