Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!!

We went to a nearby pumpkin patch today. It was the first time any of us had been to one and we are hoping to make it a yearly tradition! We took a hayride to see all of the pumpkins in the field and then just had fun pulling Drew around in the wagon and picking out pumpkins. We are having really great weather right now, so it was a perfect day to be outside!!










On a different subject, my friend Braci (from my prior post) had her little boy on Monday. Here is cutie pie Kase!

3 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Those pumpkins are huge!!! I love the family photo with them. Too cute!

Darcy said...

Love the family shot!! Looks like a fun outing!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, you got some great pictures!!! I love that one with the rows and rows of pumpkins in the background. You should send out Halloween photo cards! : ) I want to make the pumpkin patch a tradition too. Fun!