Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Duck Tail No More!

Dear Drew - Today you had your first hair cut (4 days before you turn 19 months old)!!! Our friend Rachel cut it and she did a fantastic job! I didn't have her cut any off the front, but she trimmed up the sides and back. So, I'm sorry to say that you no longer have your duck tail/rat tail. I must admit, though, I'll miss that little curl :o(

One last look at the "tail." (Oh, and check out your Chuck T shoes!!!)


Enjoying a sucker while Rachel cut away! You set there really good, but kept leaning forward, so I was holding onto you to keep you from falling!

All done! Here you are with Rachel.

And here is your new hair cut! Pretty cute huh???

5 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

can't wait to see! The way Adalynn is going, she will be 5 before she needs one.

Joy Howse said...

Can't wait to see the pics!! Aiden's first haircut a week or so ago was a big deal for us at 10 months old. But of course it turned out great. I am sure Drew's will be great as well.

Heather said...

So, I'm noticing a trend with all the haircut pics on these blogs... the suckers must really work. : )

It turned out great!! And oh man, I gotta have me some of those shoes!! Ahhh!

Kameron said...

I keep going back and forth about cutting Nathan's hair. I love all of his curls and so I can't bring myself to do it. I think I will stick to my guns and wait until his 2nd birthday!! Drew's hair looks cute!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

new haircut!!! and a lolli-pop!!! It doesn't get any better than this.