Remember this
post about little Luke? Well, his lip surgery is tomorrow (1/15). He has the same surgeon as Drew, so I know he will be in good hands! Nevertheless, it's always nice to have a few extra people praying for you, so please take a minute to say a little prayer for Luke and his family as they go through something that a lot of us cleft families have. And as I told his mom, it will be tough, but they will all make it though it beautifully!
3 comments:
Good luck little Luke!! You'll be in good hands. I hope recovery goes well (especially for mommy and daddy) - you'll be back to normal soon enough!
Luke and his entire family will be in my prayers. For a speedy recovery and as painless as possible. For peace and strength for mom and dad as they wait during the surgery. Please keep us updated.
I will say a little prayer too!
Post a Comment