Today was Drew's 4th day at day care. When I picked him up today, they gave me this cute sheet of some pics they had taken of him since he started. (Please try to ignore the big yellow sticky -- I did that to cover up the name of the place he goes to...you can't be too careful!)
6 comments:
I love when he comes home with pictures and artwork!!
4th day of preschool and they have already made that up? wow, i am impressed. Looks cute. :)
Cute! I've gotten a picture here and there from Sawyer's daycare, but nothing like this. That's too sweet!
That was so nice of them to put that together! I'm sure it helps to see him having so much fun!
That must make you feel better about the whole daycare thing!! Very cute.
WOW! That was so nice of them to do that for you. I know it must make you feel better. :o)
Post a Comment