Thursday, February 5, 2009

Looooooooooong Overdue Update!

Sorry Drew and blogging buddies for not posting in 12 (wow 12!!) days. And I am afraid things aren't going to get much better... As you may know, I am a CPA and this is my very busy time of year. This week was my first week back to working 5 days (instead of being off on Mondays) and staying "late." So, from now until April 15th, you may not be hearing from me much.

Last time we "talked" Drew had just been diagnosed with bronchiolitis, but he is doing much better now!!

1/25/09: Here we are skipping down the hall!!! How fun :o)


1/29/09: We got hit with lots of snow. We took Drew out for a quick tour of the snow since he was still kind of sick. He doesn't have any snow boots, so he had to wear his favorite rain boots and he got mad when he saw they were getting dirty!!


"Oh no, my boots are dirty!!!"


He wasn't too sure what to think about the "snow" thing, but I think overall he liked it.




1/30-2/1: We went to visit my best friend (since elementary school), her husband, and her adorable (and very talkative) 3-year old daughter Ava! Drew enjoyed all of her girlie things, like glittery shoes, ballerina skirts, and playing beauty shop...


Here are the two superheros!! Aren't they cute?!?!


And here is me and Daysha! Love you Daysh ;o)


2/3: The BIG day!! Drew's first day at daycare!



He did better than I ever expected. He could have cared less when I left him, which actually kind of made me sad... What's funny is he only stayed a half day and they said he feel asleep at 10:30 and they had to wake him for lunch! It's so funny b/c Drew doesn't take his nap until 1:30, but he did get up early that day. Today was his second day and it went just as good. And he even managed to stay awake all morning!!!

One last piece of cuteness...

9 comments:

Heather said...

Krissy, I am DYING over here!! Your pictures cracked me up. Drew in shiny purple slippers... Drew in a ballerina skirt... Drew flying high in the air... Drew looking totally FREAKED OUT that his boots were getting dirty! So funny. Glad to hear from you!! And I can't wait until April 16th!! But I guess you probably have late-payers too, right? Ugh.

Glad Drew did so well at daycare! I know, it's kind of sad when they don't seem to care. I'm waiting for the day Aidan doesn't want to leave Julie's. : ( I'll probably cry!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Glad things are going well and sorry they are so busy. I am sure you are looking forward to mid-April!

We got our taxes all done and should have our check in the next week! YEA!!!!

Kameron said...

Good to see you back for a quick sec!! Hope you find bits of time here and there to keep us in the loop!

Alicia W. said...

YAY! I love reading your posts and seeing all the cute pics of Drew. Good luck with this busy time of the year. It will be over before you know it and then you can RELAX! Have a great weekend.

Joy Howse said...

Oh the blackmail you have there with future girlfriends. I love the picture of my hubby with a dress and wig on - his sister tortured him. Hope things go smoothly over the next few months and that you get a chance to catch your breath.

The Ski's said...

Heyyy, Krissy! Nice to hear from you. I feel like I am in the same boat as you....CRAZY BUSY with just life! I LOVE the snow pics of Drew...his eyes are the most spectacular blue color. Love them. He is such a doll. Glad you are all doing well....and love to catch up with you when I am able. Do take care....and take some time for YOU, too!

Christie & Roger said...

I loved the update! So glad he is doing better and is loving day care!

Hope busy season flies by and it's April 16th before you know it!

amanda said...

I LOVE Drew's expressions. He's too cute! Did he walk funny in the snow?

I'm getting really paranoid that Nick and I haven't finished our taxes yet. Mine are usually done early January!

Anonymous said...

Drew is adorable in general but those pictures of him dressing up are too much!! Take care of yourself at this busy time of year.
Love,
Clary