Monday, February 23, 2009

My "I {Heart} Faces" Entry!


This is my first time participating in the very popular "I {heart} faces" contest! When I saw that this weeks theme was black and white, I immediately thought of this picture. I took it in December of 2007 right after I got my new Nikon camera. It is one of my fav pics of Drew and is still hanging on our refrigerator! I just remember Drew being completely fascinated with the Christmas tree lights and I was so thankful that I was able to catch that priceless face of wonder on film (er memory card...).

Check out the other great black and white photos over at the I {heart} faces blog at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at those big beautiful eyes. Sweet!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Oh, Drew is so sweet!

ShEiLa said...

Him is adoreable...
I could give those cheeks a love pinch... if he was here.
This photo makes me feel like I could reach out and do just that.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Heather said...

yay! Great first entry!! Ahh, look at that sweet face. Would've been a great entry for "wonder" too!! : )

Kameron said...

I did my first entry this week too! I love that picture. he looks so amazed. :o)

Joy Howse said...

VERY cute picture!!!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous first entry! I am so glad you decided to join! It is lots of fun to meet new people and learn from people of all levels! Nice picture of a beautiful boy!

Anonymous said...

So nice to meet you! You captured such a wonderful moment. very nice :)

Kate said...

Beautiful Boy. My daughter was also born with a cleft. I LOVE this shot.

Alicia W. said...

Love this! Good luck with the entry - I don't see how you can't win first place with that one. Just precious.

Crystal Rae said...

He has got some big eyes there... to cute... I love your banner picture too..