Let's start with the 2-for-2 comment... It is the second month of 2009. In January, Drew had bronchiolitis, and now in February he has strep throat and a horrible cold, which I'm hoping doesn't turn into bronchiolitis again. He is on an anti-biotic for his throat and we went ahead and starting giving him breathing treatments. He is in good spirits though and enjoyed his Valentine's Day gifts -- especially his Jungle Book figurines, even though he has never seen the movie!

We had planned on taking Drew out to dinner with us, but he ended up staying w/Nan and Pop instead. Pop got this cute family pic of us!!

And who doesn't like a good comparison pic??? Here's a family pic of us from last year on Valentine's Day!
And a cute one of just Drew from last year...

6 comments:
Love the family picture. Every time we try that...someone's eyes are closed, someone is crying, someone is looking at the ground, someone is not in a photogenetic mood....etc...etc....you guys always take such nice pics!!! Love them!
It took a professional photographer to get a pic where we were all smiling so kudos to you girlie!! Isn't it amazing what a difference a year makes? :o)
Your family pics looks adorable. After I started our post I realized that we never took a family pic on my camera, just have to wait for the MIL to send me hers (that could take a while). And of course I never remember to take one of just me and my hunny. UGH! Thanks for the comparison pics. I love seeing how much he has grown.
I always love seeing pics of Drew from the previous year! Poor boy, though, getting sick AGAIN. Geez. 2009 isn't shaping up that great for the kid.
I didn't even think to get Aidan anything for Valentine's day. I guess I can wait until next year.
Cute pictures! Love the one of him smooshing your face!
What a precious post! Glad you guys had a great Valentines!
Wow, what a difference a year makes! I love seeing him this time last year - reminds me of what Lillie looks like now!
Post a Comment