Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Is In The Air

We had a wonderful fall weekend! On Saturday night we went to Ava's 4th birthday. She is my BFF's daughter and she is so cute and so smart and so much fun to be around! The party was at her grandparent's house and they live right on the Ohio river. Drew enjoyed watching the barges...


Kathleen, Ava, & Drew:


Kisses from the bday girl!


Lookin' cute :o)


Beautiful brown-eyed girl!


After the party, we picked up Whitney and once home, her and I watched "The Haunting in Connecticut." Not a good idea to watch right before bed... Anyway, Sunday afternoon was a perfect fall day. Drew rode his tricycle...



And we got some of our fall decorations out. Drew couldn't get over the scare crow!


I can't wait for our trip to the pumpkin patch on Thursday!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love Drew flirtin' it up on the floor with the girls! heehee And I love that guitar shirt - is it Gymboree? And he looks great in light green too!!!

Daysha Robinson said...

So glad that you guys came to Ava's party!! I had so much fun. Lil Drew is such a romeo!!!!

Alicia W. said...

The picture of Drew bug on the bike is priceless.. His face is all lit up with his sweet smile. When did Drew start big pimpin with the ladies... NICE! :)