After Kase's first birthday party, we went on a hay ride at our friends Brian and Shelly's house. Drew got to the spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa while we enjoyed some time with our friends!
Shelly, me, and Angie getting ready for the hayride!
Briley and Kesli -- 1st graders! I told them I was going to save this pic for their senior year slide show :o)
Jeff, Kase, and Jon
Here we go! Our wonderful driver Brian!!
Me and Braci!
Some of our friends on the other wagon... (See the girl with the gray hoodie? That's Candice and she just started blogging too!!)
It was kind of cold, but everyone had a great time on the hayride...the 3 hour hayride!!!
--------------------
Jon's birthday was September 30th. Since I had to be out of town for work on that day, Drew and I baked his cake on Monday (9/28) and we had it and let Jon open his presents on the 29th.
I made my first round cake and let me just say that I'm not sure how my mama always makes her icing look so darn good!
--------------------
Saturday was the big parade in my hometown. Drew really enjoyed it this year since he was able to get the whole concept of having candy thrown at him!
"Give me MORE!!!"
Riding rides with his buddy Kesli and cousin Aiden.
And in action!
--------------------
And now for some sad news...RIP Bubba the Bird... On Monday night our bird died. What? You didn't know we had a bird? Maybe that's because we just got it on SATURDAY! (My mom bought it for Drew at the parade). So here's a look back at our happy times (a whole two days) with Bubba...


5 comments:
LOVE THE PIC IF DREW WANTING MORE CANDY!!!!....Looks like he's saying "Give it up Lady!!"....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!
Yeah, the hayride was lots of fun....I actually wasn't looking forward in going (because I never really go on'em)....but I had a great time....looking forward to next year!
I didn't know you could wait til Oct 15th to file taxes?? How does that work? Sorry the bird died. I have never liked caged birds. I don't really like birds period and flying is the only cool thing about them. Sorry I'm having a day and it is showing from the tone of my comment. Can I be done being pregnant yet? :o)
I feel like I am always playing catch up and I can't even blame it on taxes. Happt birthday, Jon. Sorry about the bird. Love the crazy action shot on the ride. I can just hear Drew's laugh come through the pic. Hope life slows down soon (but doubt it with holidays right around the corner).
Drew your bubbas not dead.He is waiting for you at Grandmas and Grandpas.See you Thursday morning.love you lots and lots Grandma
Awww your bird died? Poor Drew. :(
Post a Comment