Try #2 -- Drew and I were going to go with the Little Lamb's group from church a couple of weeks ago. I had taken the day off from work and everything. However, because of bad weather and a lot of sickness, that trip got canceled.
So in a last ditch effort to make it to the pumpkin patch, Laurie and I made some last minute plans to go today. I was so excited! But then Laurie called this morning and said that Colten was sick so they wouldn't be able to go. With no one else to go with us, I decided to take Drew by myself!
When we got there, there were THREE SCHOOL BUSES of kids running around!!! We got a wagon and picked out a few pumpkins, which were pretty picked over. Then we played alongside some of the kindergartners in the play barn. (And don't think that I wasn't prepared -- my pockets were full of hand sanitizing wipes!)
My favorite memory: The slide! It was big, but not too fast. Drew and I went down it together a couple of times after all the kids cleared out and then he decided to do it by himself. Every time he got about half way down, he would flip over on his belly and have the biggest smile on his face! It was so sweet and so funny :o)
One piece of bad news...In an attempt to quickly grab my camera, I knocked it off a table. It turns on and the flash pops up, but it won't take a picture. I can hear it making some kind of weird sound...I hope I can get it fixed! Otherwise, it might be time to upgrade! (I guess a broken camera might not be so bad after all!)
Some pics from before the camera incident:
Drew thought the pumpkin would make a nice chair!
Playing in the corn!


5 comments:
Love Drew sitting on the pumpkin chair! That's totally something Aidan would do. And his sweatshirt is so cute!!!
Yep, time for a new camera!! : )
I bought a new camera....then it broke (was broken by helpful hands) so I had to go back to my old one...let me know what you get.
My camera is broken too. I keep begging for a good one but it just isn't in the budget right now! :o( Cute pics, and I have yet to make it to a pumpkin patch either. I feel like a terrible New Englander since there are a ton within 15 minutes of me!
I love the pic of him sitting on the pumpkin!! He looks so big!! Glad you had fun!
Cute pics! I love the one of Drew playing in the corn! Hope you get a new camera soon! I would have a meltdown without mine. :o)
Post a Comment