Here we are on the last day of 2009!
Me and Daddy went out to eat with our friends and then back to one of their houses. You went and partied at Mama Mary Kay's with her, Grandpa, Grandma, Whitney, Colby, and Uncle Kevin.
On January 2nd, me, you, and daddy had our first movie night. It was so fun -- we watched "Finding Nemo" all snuggled up in our bed!
On January 8th, we went to another Little Lambs play group -- this one was to Extreme Sports. You had a lot of fun, but I think I was more tired that you were afterwards! I also think I will enjoy it more when you are a bit older and I don't have to be one step behind you the whole time!!
Later that day, we played in the snow! I was surprised that you still fit in your snowsuit from last year! You had fun walking around in the snow. But instead of walking normally, you drug your feet everywhere, so it looked like someone had gone skiing in our yard! (Oh, and sorry about that purple scarf, it's all I had!!)
After playing in the freezing cold, you got your first taste of hot chocolate, with marshmallows of course! You loved it :)
On January 9th, Colten and Dalton came up to play and we all went out for pizza. You were amazed with Baby Dalton and loved tickling him!
And finally, just a cute pic from after church on Sunday!!
oxox, mommy :)


4 comments:
Love the pics of his snowsuit!!! Even with the purple scarf. Hilarious that he drug his feet around the whole yard. heehee
Everytime I hear a tax commercial now, I think, "Yep, Krissy's gonna get REALLY BUSY soon!" Good luck and hope the time passes quickly!
Ahhh, tax season...sometimes I miss working for an accountant.
I really really like that last picture! Its so cute!
I've been absent too! It is so hard to keep up these days!! I want to take Natey to do gymnastics, I think it will be a good way to get out his energy!!
Keeping up on blogging... that seems to be a challenge all around. The snow looks wonderful but I am not so sure I would like to have it around longer then an hour our so. Not much of a cold fan myself. :) We got our tax worksheets in the mail the other day and my first thought was of you and how busy life will become for you in the coming months. I do hope that it flies by quickly.
Post a Comment