Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010





And yes, someone got a haircut!

5 comments:

Mommy3 said...

aw looks like he enjoyed his valentine gifts! and nice hair cut! and b.c I just have to add in..Lucas has those same pjs! :) I love the carters pajamas!

Kameron said...

I still can't bring myself to take Nate to get his hair cut, even though he looks like a ragamuffin right now. By the time I'm ready he will be so anti, it may not work! Happy Valentines to you guys!

Heather said...

You are too cute with Drew's holiday gifts... I thought (for a brief second) about getting something for Aidan, but I knew he wouldn't care about opening gifts. Maybe next year!

Cute hair cut! Aidan's is coming this week. I wasn't gonna do it, but it's growing over his ears!

Kati said...

Wow, looks like you had a fun Valentines Day. I love his hair cut too. How did you get him to sit still? I have not figured that one out yet.

He is such a cutie!

Kelly Rogers said...

I love that you do gifts for all the holidays. That is such a neat idea. Looks like Drew enjoying opening them.