The next morning was our family picture session! Clary was super nice and the location she chose for us was beautiful! However, it was COLD! Plus, I had to wake Drew up an hour and a half earlier than he is use too, which in turn meant he didn't eat much breakfast. To top things off, he had a really runny nose -- probably caught something at Chuck E. Cheese's!!! So, take a cold, snotty, sleepy, hungry baby to get family pics and what do you get? Well, let's just say that he wasn't his normal smiley self, but we had fun and I'm sure there will be some great shots! We will definitely go back to Clary, but next time I'm thinking July when it's nice and warm!!
Welcom Barret & Hayes
13 years ago


3 comments:
Those pics crack me up, too cute Drew! We still have yet to take our girls to Chuck E. Cheese, I'm sure it will be an experience. I loved it as a kid, I think we're still going to wait a while though.
Love all the pointing pictures. :) Can't wait to see how the family pictures turned out. We are suppose to get our taken on Monday, if my husband and I can agree on a color theme between now and then.
Reid and Drew could have a pointing match. We are right there with you! I loved those pictures of him. What a little ham! You can tell he was just soaking it all in. Love it!
Post a Comment