Monday, October 20, 2008

I Need Your Help Please!

OK-Jon, Drew, and I are having family pics taken next Tuesday with the very talented Clary Pfeiffer (http://www.clary.typepad.com/) and I need your help in deciding what we should wear. (Keep in mind that Jon and I may get some pics taken by ourselves too.) Please "vote" for your favorite!! (Also, I have the blue sweater w/cream tank on in my post below.)

Choice #1:
Jon: Cream sweater
Krissy: Brown sweater w/cream tank (not in picture)
Drew: Stripped sweater


Choice #2:
Jon: Cream sweater
Krissy: Brown sweater w/light blue (or cream?) tank
Drew: Blue, brown, orange, cream polo


Choice #3:
Jon: Dark brown sweater
Krissy: Blue sweater w/brown (or cream?) tank
Drew: Same polo as above


Choice #4:
Jon: Cream sweater
Krissy: Blue sweater w/brown (or cream?) tank
Drew: Same polo as above.

Or are there any other combinations I haven't thought of??? lol :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

Tough, tough. I'm going through the same dilemma, but I LOVE your idea of laying them out!! I really like #1 or #2. I saw the pic of you in the blue and love it, but it seems to stand out against the boys' clothes. Maybe you could change into that for a pic of just you and Jon. I love the stripey sweater, but I think the polo matches the lightness of your clothes better. And I LOVE that orange bracelet with Drew's polo. That would be cute!

I checked out your photographer - OMG! I can't wait to see how those turn out! She's amazing!!

Allison said...

I say #3, definitely.

Christie & Roger said...

#1 with a cream tank is my first choice. #4 with a brown tank is my second choice. Bring both and do a clothing change mid session!

Adawk said...

#4 with cream tank

The Ski's said...

I really like the first grouping. They are all so cute...but I love the little sweater for Drew in this set!

Bauer Smehyl said...

definitely 1 or 4. wear the brown and take the blue with you. have her shoot a few and switch if you don't like it! :) Good luck! Sounds like so much fun. By the way, your son is such a cutie. Just started following you guys.

Anonymous said...

my vote is 4 - I like the color scheme in this one. I think it will look good for fall colors. Have fun the pics will be perfect no matter which you chose!

The Ski's said...

Hey, Krissy....are you up for a game of tag??? You are it...Enjoy! Come to our site to see the details!