Tuesday, October 7, 2008

{Wink, Wink}

Last night as Jon was feeding Drew his nighttime snack, he had me come in there to see Drew's new trick. Jon was winking and Drew was trying to wink too! We laughed so hard!! All of these pics are Drew's attempt at winking...




Something else funny...tonight, after Drew's bath, I found a paci that has been in his drawer forever. Drew has never taken a paci other than a few times before his first surgery and that was when we had to hold it in for him. Well, tonight, he loved it!!!! It took him a while to "figure it out" but once he did, he couldn't get enough of it! I thought it might help strengthen his jaw muscles and make him swallow more so he wouldn't slobber so much, but after seeing the fit he threw when I took it away, I don't think I'll be giving it back. Doesn't he look cute though??


2 comments:

Adawk said...

love the trying to wink pics, and that is too funny how quickly they become attached to pacis.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. It is funny b/c they all start out almost running instead of walking. I remember Ava did that too. The winking pictures are my fav of all time. What a personality!