Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Favorites of 2008

One of my new blogging buddies Kameron just did the cutest post! It has pictures of her little boy from each month of 2008. I loved it, so thought I would steal her idea!!!

Here we go...some of my favorite pictures of Drew from 2008! [PS - This was HARD!]

January:

February:

March:
April:

May:

June:

July:

August:
September:
October:
November:

And finally, December:

Here's looking forward to another year full of fabulous pictures!!!!

6 comments:

The Ski's said...

Krissy....I LOVE THIS POST! What am awesome idea!!!! So....I borrowed it, too! I gave you credit in my blog...but I used this great idea. Hope you don't mind! Loved looking back at the pics of Drew...and it was good therapy for me to go back and post some of Reid from each month. Wow...it's amazing how they change and grow...and I so enjoyed this post. Thanks, Krissy for lending out your ideas...hope that's ok!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

This is a great idea...once I get caught up from Christmas, I, too, may have to steal it!

Looks like you all had a great holiday. I think your tree looked great! Love the "jumping" pictures! Looks like you all had a blast!

Yay for suction!!! I know how exciting it is to have your baby finally be able to suck!

Heather said...

Love the pictures!!! The first three are totally color coordinated!

Oh, I forgot to comment on you saying I was at the top of MckMama's blogfrog list (or did I?). Anyway, I saw myself there once too, and got so excited!!! My mom frequently checks MckMama's blog and said that I was one of her top friends. She must've seen my picture there too. I laughed, thinking that my mom thought MckMama really liked me that much that I'm her TOP FRIEND. haha! But MckMama has e-mailed me back a few times when I've commented, and it's fun! : )

Adawk said...

Love the color of his eyes, especially in the July pic. I am going to have to copy you on this blog.

Kameron said...

Wasn't it fun to go through all of his old pictures? I sat for a couple of hours and looked at pictures and videos. I can't believe how much he has changed in the last year. I can just imagine what the next year will bring!

Alicia W. said...

Oh I could just kiss his little cute face!! He is such a ham for the camera that's for sure. Feb is my most fav!! LOVE LOVE the outfit and rocking chair.. Such a beautiful little boy.