As for the daycare decision...I decided to enroll him for 1 and a half days a week starting at the end of this month. His full day will probably be a half too for at least the first couple of weeks so he can get use to it.
Drew's speech therapist had a good idea today...Even though Jon and I talked to the lead teacher on Friday when we went to pick up the paper work, she thought it would be good to write up a little summary of Drew and to further explain his cleft and what concerns we have -- i.e. like how he still chokes when he eats and how his speech is something that we are working on. I have a feeling that when I get done with my little summary that it may not be too "little"...


4 comments:
I am sure it will end up being a novel, at least mine are. And mine are just a simple day note for the babysitter. Love the dipping pics.
Nathan loves it too! He says "dip it!!" every time he sees I have a sauce of any kind. His favorite is ranch. I had some with my salad and he kept dipping his finger and giggling!
Adalynn loves to dip too! She also still chokes a lot, so I guess it is a cleft thing.
She recently has taken to salad. We just cut it into small pieces and add ranch dressing...she eats it up!
Yeah, can't wait to hear how long your "list" is. : )
I'm back from my commenting hiatus - Aidan's in bed (since 7:30!!). Woohoo!!
Mmmm... love those nuggets. Hope the daycare situation works out. I bet it really will help with his speech.
Oh, and yes... Aidan is steamrolling Ryan AGAIN. That post is still my favorite too. : )
Post a Comment