I turned 32.
I had a birthday party at Mom and Bobby's house.
We had fried chicken and strawberry cake.
It was a good day, even though I turned another year older...
Today was our neighborhood's 3rd annual block party. Drew enjoyed himself.
He especially enjoyed playing with all the little ladies from our hood...
...and eating chocolate chip cookies!


8 comments:
You're looking better than ever! Your 30's have been very kind to you!
Happy birthday!!! i would have never guessed you were only a year younger then me. You look great for 32!!! And who wouldn't have fun when chocolate chip cookies are involved? :) Hope you have a great week.
Happy Birthday Darlin! I'm right behind you and I hope I look half as fabulous as you do when I hit 32. Hope you guys had a great weekend. :)
Happy Birthday Krissy!!! What's so weird is I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering if your birthday was coming up soon . . . strange! I tend to do stuff like that often, though. I hope it was a good one! I love the pic of Drew helping you blow out the candles!
Take Care
Happy Birthday chick-a-dee! You definitely don't look 32 so props to you! Hope you had a nice day!
Happy Birthday!! I wouldn't have guessed you were 32 either... same as me! With so many of my friends younger than me, I just always assume I'm the old fogey! haha
Happy Day to you!!! Love all the pictures. And I had no clue we were the same age.Maybe we have had this conversation before.....but, I will be 32 next month.
Hope your special day was great!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're 32, I would have guessed early to mid-twenties. You go, girl! ;o)
Post a Comment