Dear Drew ~ Last Friday, after picking you up at Grandma's, we headed to Nanny and Poppy's house. Nanny's birthday was Saturday so we stopped by to give her her gift. When we're there, you always love to drag out all of the toys that use to be mine and my cousins! Your favorites are the old time Little People farm and the cow milk jug and cookies, which is what you are playing with here!
Saturday night, your daddy and I were invited to a Jason Aldean concert, so you stayed with Grandma and Grandpa again. Since I didn't take my camera with me, the only picture I have is this cell phone pic!

Sunday, was Mama Mary Kay's birthday. We celebrated with her at Grandma's house. You really loved her red velvet cake!
Let's see...what else have you been up to? You played with turtle shells...
...had blueberry jelly from the Amish...
...played beauty shop with you momma (sorry daddy - ha!)..
...and played with Colten!
Still to come...our trip to the state fair and the rest of our Labor Day festivities!


8 comments:
Love the pictures! Especially the one with blueberry jam all over his face. And a Jason Aldean concert? I'm jealous! Matt took me to Kenny Chesney last year for my birthday and it was amazing! I can't wait to go again.
Very cute!
I'm assuming the fair was the reason you were in Springfield? I hope you had fun!
Drew will love that beauty shop picture when the fiance comes around for a visit. :) I have the funniest picture of dale with a dress on, heels and his mom's wigs... his older sisters LoVED to torture him!!!
Love the pony tail pic!
Hey, Drew....don't feel bad about playing beauty shop with Mommy. Ellie painted Reid's nails tonight. : ) What Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him!!!!!
Glad I'm not the only one who's ever done the ponytail!!! Well, I tried, anyway. Aidan's wasn't quite long enough at the time. : )
Cute pic of you and Jon at the concert!! And I love the look on Drew's face, staring at that red velvet cake!! heehee
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's behind. I don't seem to have the time to post and to read and comment. Ugh! Ha, I put a headband in Natey's hair once, It was just too cute to resist!
I have totally let Brody rock a pink bow before.. hey, his bangs were getting in his face and it was the closest thing I could find... We were home I do admit.. I would not let him go out in public like that, lol.
LOVE Jason Aldean - great pic of you and your husband.
Drews picture outside is way too freakin adorable and that cake looks amazing!
Post a Comment