Yesterday he was having a pretty good curl day. I snapped this pic with my camera phone right before he got it cut. Everyone at the salon was ewwwing and ahhhing over those curls!

The end result was good though --- maybe a bit shorter that I had planned, but I'm sure it will grow back.
What do you think? He looks all grown up now doesn't he??
~Love you Drew~


10 comments:
looks like a little boy now!!
Aww, he's a big boy now! I can totally relate...there's just something about the longer, curly hair that makes them more a baby boy than a little boy. I still like Sawyer's more when it's grown out some.
He does look so grown up!
Aw he looks so handsome! I always love it when my boy gets his hair cut.
His haircut looks GREAT!! trust me, if his curls are anything like mine then they will come back no matter how short you cut it. :)
I like it... what a handsome boy!
Ok, if I had those curls on EITHER of my kids....it would be sooo hard to cut. I can't imagine. His hair is absolutely beautiful. He does look just as cute with the locks cut, though. Drew....what a ladies man you will be in a few years, buddy!!!!!
I keep looking at pics of Natey's curls that I cut off and it makes me soooo sad. Drew looks so cute though! It makes his hair look darker too!
I think Drews new do is PRECIOUS! I love it. :)
He is just as cute with his new do as he was before! He is an absolutely adorable little guy!! He does look a bit older now with the new cut, though.
Post a Comment