Monday, December 28, 2009

*Christmas Eve 2009*

Dear Drew ~ Oh how I love Christmas! And our Christmas' with you just keep getting better! Granted, you still didn't get overly excited about opening gifts, but it was still fun watching -- especially when you came across something you really liked! I'm sure next year will bring even more excitement to our Christmas festivities!!

Aunt Whitney came up on Wednesday and stayed the night. We baked lots of Christmas goodies and on Christmas Eve we made a gingerbread house.



After a while, you decided that you liked eating the house a lot better than decorating it!


After your nap, we set up the tripod and took some family pics. I swear, I am going to start taking all of our pics on the tripod because you always look right at the camera when it's beeping!


Then we headed to Mama Mary Kay's -- here we all are!


Then it was time to open gifts!

{good thing that punch wasn't spiked!}






Next up, Christmas day!

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

We did the whole gingerbread house thing too. As we did it I swore I would never do it again. Then, when it was completed, I was already making plans for it to be a tradition the week before Christmas every year. Such a sap for traditions. :)