It's hard to believe that on Friday, Drew will be 3 years old! To start off the week right, we had a little birthday party for him at daycare. I took cupcakes and juice boxes and Drew's class full of boys really enjoyed it! But from the looks of it, I think Drew enjoyed his cupcake the most!!


3 comments:
How Fun! Happy Birthday! Lucas turns 3 in August. 3 just feels like such a big boy, doesn't it? Crazy how time flies.
Told ya I was playing catch-up. I can't believe how long it's been since I've read and commented. Maybe Kam's secret on keeping up on blogs is that she can do it at work! Ha!!
Love the pictures, of course. You always have your camera with you (just like me) which is great! Hope you can keep it up with #2's arrival!
Love the pics. Gavin was introduced to cupcakes recently and is apparently a big fan, too. I love the picture of Drew with cupcake all over his face. :o)
Post a Comment