Tuesday, July 27, 2010

28 Week Ultrasound Pics

I had my 28 week doctor’s appointment yesterday and also an ultrasound so they could check my placenta (which looked good). I was so happy to get another look at Baby B! She was even able to get a few good 3d shots, which they didn’t do at my doctor’s office when I was pregnant with Drew. I thought they were pretty amazing…


I also asked my doctor about when she would schedule my C-section, and she said, “How about today!” So, assuming I don’t go into labor first, we now know when we’ll get to meet our new little baby!

Since I don’t work on Mondays, I took Drew with me and he was so good! After my appointment, we went to Toys-R-Us. Drew is so good in toy stores – all he wants to do is walk around and play with stuff! I kept asking him, “Do you want to take this home with you?” and he would just shake his head no! I finally got him to get a John Deere dump truck and fork lift set. I also got him a little backpack since he’ll be starting school next month!

(crappy camera phone pic)


After about an hour in Toys-R-Us, we headed to Steak ‘N Shake for lunch. Drew isn’t the best to take out to eat so I was kind of nervous going by myself, especially since they were really busy and really slow. Luckily, he was good, even though he wouldn’t eat anything. I guess the milk shake before the food arrived wasn’t a good idea! But hey, whatever keeps him happy!!

Jon is going to start painting Drew’s new room tonight so hopefully that will all come together soon, since there isn’t much time left!

4 comments:

Kameron said...

I love the 3D images. We didn't get them with either kiddo since I would have had to pay 250 bucks to do it! They can see so much definition it's amazing!

Unknown said...

Are you going to share the date you picked? Beautiful pics!

Heather said...

Wow! We would've had to pay for ours too, so we never did the 3D... although I was really tempted with baby #2 if we weren't sure about the cleft. Baby B is a cutie already!!!

And that's so cool you have the date already! I kind of forgot you were doing a scheduled C-section.

Kelly Rogers said...

I love the 3D pics! My ultrasound tech did a few for me when I was pregnant with Gavin and they came out better than the ones I paid for! Can't believe your date is almost here. It seems like you just announced you were pregnant!