Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drew's 3rd Birthday Party

Dear Drew ~ After celebrating your actual birthday on Friday, we had a family party for you on Saturday. It was a dinosaur theme because you love dinosaurs right now!




We had the party at 11:00am this year and first on the agenda was opening presents!




A very special gift...a handmade quilt by your late great-great-grandma Dodson:




Then it was time to eat lunch...


...and, of course, to have cupcakes for dessert!




Here is a picture I have been wanting to get for a while...it is you with all (but one) of your grandparents!!


And don't forget about a picture with mommy and daddy!


Can't believe that you're threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


6 comments:

Alicia W. said...

What a great birthday party for your sweet Drew! I love how you did it early and let him open presents first and I know he LOVED that part too. :) Did you find his shirt on Etsy? That's NEAT! Although, I think Kam would kill me since I have her make my kids their birthday shirts for a couple years now, lol. Have a great 4th!!

Mommy3 said...

Looks like he had an awesome party!!! Yea Drew! And you look adorable with your baby bump :).

Joy Howse said...

Cute, cute pictures. LOVE the one with all the grandparents together. That is one to be cherished forever! He looks like he is hamming it up in some of the pictures and really enjoying himself. Happy birthday Drew! :) and many many more!

Heather said...

Lookie, lookie, I'm commenting!!! I know, hard to believe. : ) Ah, Drew's 3! I can't believe it. What a cutie. Looks like 3 is the age where they like opening presents?? I can't wait for that. You look so cute, Mama! Love that pic of the three (or four!) of you. Ok, onto the next post...

Kelly Rogers said...

Great party! Drew looks like he had a wonderful time. And I love the "3" shirt. I think I'll start getting Gavin "age" shirts for his 2nd birthday. It's such a cute idea.

Kameron said...

That's a good idea to open presents first!! I was so busy that we forgot and people started to leave. Ugh! Happy 3rd birthday Drew! You are so cute pregnant!! Love it!