Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Drew Walks!!

Something must have clicked today because I think I can officially say that Drew is walking! I counted 23 steps one time!! Here is some video... Please ignore my silly voice (do I really sound like that??). He was getting kind of tired, so he has a melt down at the end, but I don't know how to edit videos, so enjoy him walking...and melting down...


7 comments:

Allison said...

YAY for Drew!!! That is so exciting!

(Oh, and if that is a meltdown, you're lucky.)

Heather said...

What a big boy!! Yeah, I don't know how to edit videos either. In fact, now that we gave Chad's old laptop away to my friend, I can't download ANY videos - it was the only computer in the house without Vista, and apparently my videocamera doesn't work on Vista. Poop! Anyway, great footage of your walker! And yes, why do our voices always sound so squeaky and high-pitched? Not that yours did, but I know what you mean about it sounding funny to you. : )

Anonymous said...

That is not a melt down! If it is you are lucky. Good for Drew. I would consider him walking - the question is does he perfer to walk or crawl?

Adawk said...

Way to go Drew!!!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

What an adorable little man! And yes, I think that definitely is considered walking. Watch out now...he will learn new tricks everyday. Adalynn's new fave is getting onto the dining room table and shaking salt and pepper everywhere. Fun! Fun! Fun!!

The Ski's said...

Oh, my! What a little guy! I love the video! No doubt about it, he is officially a walker now! Just a word of warning...the walking will continue for awhile...but the running is not far behind!!!! : ) Hugs to Drew!

Kameron said...

Hi Heather's "friend"! :o) I have to admit, when I first started the blogging thing a couple months ago I peeked on all of Heather's blog buddies. Your son is a doll. It looks like he and Nathan are about 2 weeks apart. I am worried about when he goes to 1 nap that he won't sleep for the 3 hour nap that I would like out of him either! Here's hoping!