So, the family pictures are Tuesday, and I found out that it is going to be COLD! The high for the day is only 51 and the low is 31. Our pictures are at 10am so it is going to be freezing (they are outside...I wanted "fall colors"...)!!! I'm not much on cold weather, but I'm trying to look on the bright side -- at least it isn't suppose to rain!
Second of all, Drew turned 16 months old on Saturday!!!
Welcom Barret & Hayes
13 years ago


4 comments:
Drew always has the cutest clothes!! Love that layered look. And of course he makes a hilarious monkey! I laughed out loud at those lips!!
By the way, I love that green-striped chair in your house!
Can't wait to see the family pictures... and to see what outfit you're wearing!
What a cute little monkey Drew makes! I love it!
can you email your mailing address so I can send you your thank you note from Broderick?
frye.shannon@gmail.com
thanks!
Oh my gosh, that second to last pic with the lips is HILARIOUS!!!! :)
Post a Comment