Saturday, October 4, 2008

Parade Time!

I think Drew looks so cute in his little PJ's. Here he is with one of his favorite books!



And here's an action shot!!! Go Drew go!


Today was the annual parade in my hometown. Drew had a great time and didn't even flinch at the loud sirens or bands!

Drew and Uncle Colby:
My sister and her softball team were in the parade:
"Look at all my candy!!!"


I love this one of Drew and Whitney!!
After the parade, we walked to the park, which is right on the Ohio river.


The slide: Whitney looks scared and Drew looks like he is having the time of his life! Note my mom on the right ready to catch him!

Getting ready to ride a ride...

Playing games!

On a different note, I thought the moms of Drew's cleft friends might be interested in this pic. Drew and Jon were playing in the floor and I took this pic and later realized that you could see his repaired palate really good in it!


Here was his palate before surgeryy:

3 comments:

Darcy said...

All great pics, but I have to be honest and say I clicked on the one showing his palate to enlarge it! LOL. Great palate repair. His front teeth look pretty good too. Rachel's are a little more 'off' than that.

Adawk said...

wow, that is amazing...one question...have you felt it does it feel like your mouth??

The Ski's said...

Love the palate pics. I just posted a pic tonight on Reid's site that shows his palate. I hope to get a good after shot like you have here. It's amazing, isn't it???? I am ready for the closure, I think. I just hope the recovery time is not terrible. Drew's teeth look so good. Reid's top ones are all corroded and black. He will lose them for sure. I think Drew is just beautiful! Big hugs to him for us!