Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's (Finally) Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

Even though our tree still isn't completely finished (we haven't put the star on yet) or Jon hasn't finished the lights outside, it does look like Christmas time at our house finally!






More to come soon!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your new blog pic at the top!! Did your photographer give you digital copies of your pictures? Mine did, but they were small, so I couldn't use mine at the top of my blog (before I redid it). I love that picture!!!

And I love your house - how cute is your fireplace??? My mom's handmade stockings are great, but I'm really wanting 3 stockings that match like yours. I just have to resign myself to the fact that I just won't get them.

And Drew's jams are cute! I was given a ton of those t-shirt/long johns sets, but they never seemed as practical as a sleeper I could unsnap. Does it get easier once they're bigger?

Yay, Christmas is coming!