Wow..you guys are too cute. You know what is sad....I don't think I have ANY pics of New Years with Brian and myself. Probably because we are old fogies and already asleep before midnight!!! : ) Have a super New Years!!!!
I looked back at my pics to see if I had any on New Year's, and I have ONE. That's it! Geez.
You guys are so cute - and you look so young, little miss!! Fun to see your hair different. Can't wait for the pic tonight! Maybe you'll be in bed before midnight now?? : )
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
3 comments:
You guys look good in stripes:o) Have a great new year!!!
Wow..you guys are too cute. You know what is sad....I don't think I have ANY pics of New Years with Brian and myself. Probably because we are old fogies and already asleep before midnight!!! : ) Have a super New Years!!!!
I looked back at my pics to see if I had any on New Year's, and I have ONE. That's it! Geez.
You guys are so cute - and you look so young, little miss!! Fun to see your hair different. Can't wait for the pic tonight! Maybe you'll be in bed before midnight now?? : )
Post a Comment