Thursday, January 1, 2009

Might As Well JUMP!

Well, we had a very fun New Year's Eve! First, Jon, Drew, and I joined some of our friends for dinner. Here is Drew checking out sweet baby Kase.


Then Jon, Drew, and I headed to my grandma's. She always has a little family get-together with food and party favors. We stayed there for a bit before leaving Drew with them and heading to Jeff and Braci's house. [They hadn't seen Drew in a week, which I think is the longest they have ever went without seeing him so they were more than happy to keep him that night!]


We had a very mild new year's eve with Jeff, Braci, Bric, Rachel, Colby, and Candice. We spent it relaxing in comfy clothes...


playing games, just talking and...JUMPING!?!?

Take 2!

Take 3!

Take 4!

Then it was the guys' turns. But first they had to break it down...



I haven't laughed that hard in a looooooooong time!!

I hope every one's 2009 is off to a great start!

5 comments:

Christie & Roger said...

Hilarious! Drunk or not, that is funny!

Heather said...

That is AWESOME!!! Wish I had a group of friends like that. So funny. And I loved the guys' version! Haha

Alicia W. said...

I laughed SO HARD at all of those different out takes!! So funny and silly. Totally looks like something my group of people would do. Glad you had a awesome time. Cheers to 2009 and all the great things it will bring. :o)

Krissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krissy said...

Christie - We (the girls that is!) actually weren't drinking...just feeling silly :)