Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Elmo is ALIVE!

Drew couldn't be happier that his Elmo has new batteries! Me? I'm thinking I liked it better when the batteries were dead...





See what I get to look at everyday now? My BEAUTIFUL 16x20 from Drew's 2-year session...


My other project...my "Wall of Drew." The cardboard is where his birth and 9 month pics will go (once I find some different frames). My marriage was lucky to survive the hanging of all these pics so please only say good things abou it - ha! :o)


6 comments:

Kameron said...

I don't htinhk men get the whole sugnificance of pictures in a woman's life! We are nothing if not sentimental and I can't wait to use some of my new pics to create a collage above my fireplace!

I know someone who can whack Elmo for ya...just sayin!

Nola said...

Great idea on the wall! I've got a large, empty wall in my living room and wanted to do something with Sawyer and Riley's pictures like that.

Adawk said...

love the wall

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

love the photo wall and the new big picture. He is too cute. I am sure you will cherish that for a long time!

Adalynn loves Elmo too, but we purposefully do NOT have any singing or dancing Elmos for that exact reason. The dancing Dora is plenty for me!

Kelly Rogers said...

I love the photo wall. And the 16"x20" is so cute!!! I'm working on remodeling my home and I want to do something like that with Gavin's pics.

Alicia W. said...

The 16x20 picture from Drews latest shoot is AMAZING! OMG and the frame is perfect. LOVE LOVE LOVE it Krissy.