The Bubble Mower -- quite possibly Drew's favorite toy of all time!
The four-wheeler Drew got for his first birthday that he learned to ride a bit better this year.
Fun at the park!
What's summer without some DQ ice cream?
Drew loved playing in the water (and drinking it too)!
Turning 2 years old!!!
Awwww...our Florida vacation...wish we were still there...
Yum -- nothing beats fresh sweet corn!
More fun in the water!
Drew's favorite part of the zoo -- chillin' with the goats.
Drew loved the swings this warm day at the park.
Blowing bubbles in his PJ's...
And this doesn't even include all the birthdays/anniversaries/graduations we celebrated, play dates we had, or other events we attended!
I'm sure Fall will bring lots of great memories too!!
(PS Thanks to everyone who left an encouraging comment on my last post -- you girls are the best!!!!)


5 comments:
Lovin' the summer recap. With a smile like his, how could anyone in his presence not be in a good mood?
Nate had that mower too. He called it his "lawn mowver". :) It looks like a wonderful summer with your sweet boy! I, for one, am not ready for fall, but it seems I have no choice!
Avie waved and patted to every pic of Drew in this post...aww little blog buddies:)
I'm really going to miss summer and all of our water, shots and flops posts... :(
I love all the summer pics! He is so photogenic!
Post a Comment